Time & Location
Jun 16, 2022, 10:00 AM – Jun 19, 2022, 6:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Dallas, 300 Reunion Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207, USA
About the Event
How do I register?
- There are two ways to register:Online after March 1 and by May 26 On-site at the Houston Hyatt Regency during the Convention
- Those who pre-register will find their badges at the registration desk in Marsalis Hall on the lower level of the downtown Dallas Hyatt Regency.
- Ensemble and Performance Contest participants and guests should arrive early enough to get their badges, which are required for entry into the rooms.
- Those registering on or before May 7 receive a discounted price!
Who should register?
- Everyone attending the Convention must register. This includes anyone attending ensemble concerts, performance contests, dress rehearsals, guest artist recitals, etc. The only events NOT requiring a badge are the Jo Ann Dunn Fargason Memorial Concert on Thursday and the Senior Awards Program on Saturday.
- Participating students are pre-registered by their teachers.
- Parents and guests must register to attend any event in which their child is participating.
Where should we stay?
The Dallas Hyatt Regency is the official Convention hotel. Convention attendees will enjoy the special rate of $142, plus tax on or before the group rate cut-off of May 24, 2022 or until the TMTA room block is sold out, whichever comes first. After, reservations will be on a space- and rate-available basis.
PREVIEW OF GUEST ARTISTS AND EVENTS!